07:43

Evaluation Four:How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


For me to achieve the required standard of my product, i had to use numerous mediums to construct, plan, research and to help with my evaluation. Each medium list below have been very vital in the coming together of my product as a whole.

Soundcloud: soundcloud is a site where people such a music artists are able to upload their audio films which allows them to distribute it on many platforms. Soundcloud was extremely vita to the construction of my ancillary task as I was able to upload the audio for my radio trailer on there, without this I wouldn’t have been able to embed it onto my blog.

Youtube : Youtube allowed me to upload the videos i had created for my evaluations and main production. Youtube is a very popular site we believe it was a quick and easy way to gain audience.

Bubbl.us: i used this software to create the brainstorm of our product, which consisted of what we hoped to achieve, the interviewees, cutaways the generic conventions and all the technical elements we would use.

Photoshop: photoshop was very useful to me as i was able to create our storyboard and my newspaper advertisement, even though it was new to me i was able to grasp how to use it quit quickly, for my newspaper advertisement it helped me to convey a visual message to the audience.

Blogger: blogger is a blog publishing service where people can advertists and make aware of their work, this blogging site has help with all areas of my coursework, as i was able to use it to arrange all my research, planning and with my evaluation.

Photobucket: photobucket is a slide show creating website; i have used this several times with planning and with my evaluation as a different way of presenting my work.

Imovie: this is software where people can create their own movies; i used this when we had completed our documentary.

Final Cut Pro: final cut was very useful as it allowed me to composs my radio trailier and evaluation, as it was my first time i was still able to quickly pick up how to use it efficiently, with the aid of final cut i  was able to gain skills of editing pieces and putting them together

Scribd: scribd is a document sharing website where people can upload documents of various formats, i used this many times to upload my work for each stage within my coursework where i thought it was necessary, as its layout looked well presented, i thought it was a good way of constructing my work.

0 comments: